God = the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit
If you are someone who has never heard of salvation and “happened” upon this page: Welcome!
I will tell you a tiny bit about God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Trinity, sacrifice, being a Christian and salvation.
- The Creator and ruler of the universe and the source of all moral authority, the Supreme being.
- JESUS CHRIST
- The Son of God, the Son of Man, the Messiah, the Saviour of the world.
- HOLY SPIRIT
- The Third person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit is God as spirituality active in the world.
- The Christian Godhead as one God in three, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
- A person who professes belief in Jesus Christ as the son of God and lives according to the teachings of Jesus.
- The animal used as a religious offering, must be a male. It could have no blemishes or wounds, and, no broken bones. In other words, being perfect in all ways.
- Everyone wanting eternal life, must atone for their sins. People once offered a specific animal or bird at the altar. This counted as a sacrifice to atone for their sins. The Priest killed the sacrifice and offered the blood to God. And, he forgave their sins. This ritual took place often in a person’s life. A cleansing of sins through Jesus Christ, will allow Christians to live life eternally in Heaven.
Moving forward to Jesus…
God sent his Son Jesus to earth for us (see John 3:16). Throughout his lifetime on earth, Jesus was pure in all ways and is the only person to ever live a completely perfect life. At the end of his ministry, Jesus willingly died on the cross and then became a pure sacrifice for all men. The animals or birds were no longer needed. Jesus is now the only sacrifice needed for all people.
We are called to become a part of the Heavenly family by God, the Father, but our salvation (eternal life in Heaven) comes through Jesus, the Son. It doesn’t matter who we are, what race or nationality we are, what sins we have done in the past or what sins we are living in right now, He will accept us. It doesn’t matter how big or how small our sins are.
God will come to us right where we are. Say yes to accept the free gift of salvation! In order to receive the gift of forgiveness and salvation we must believe that Jesus is who the Bible says he is and we must be willing to live our lives in obedience to Him. Because of what Jesus accomplished by his crucifixion, he is our sacrificial lamb and all believers (Christians) can now enjoy a direct relationship with God.
Has God, the Father been calling out to you? Somewhere deep inside do you have the feeling that you ought to believe in Jesus? Do you sometimes believe there is something more to life?
If you have a desire to become a child of God, click on Salvation Prayer.