Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem and it’s people.
- 6Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
- 7Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
- 8For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
- 9Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
The Bible (Word of God) tells us that we need to pray for the Peace of Jerusalem
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
The nations who help Israel will be blessed. However, the nations who curse Israel will be cursed.
- 2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
- 3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Israel is the apple of God’s eye.
- 8For thus saith theLordof hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
Circumstances to pray for the peace of Jerusalem
- For the Holy Spirit to convict the people of the city of Jerusalem about sin
- The veil to be removed and Israel to find peace with God
- For the Lord to give wisdom and guidance to those in authority‘
- Weed out the leaders who are not living by your will.
- And replace with people who will honour your rules and regulations
- Encourage the leaders of every nation have peace with Israel
- Pray that enemies plans of gathering to come against Israel, be averted.
- Pray for God’s will and his plans to come soon.
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Please Lord; show your mercies to Israel and its people. Right now there is so much violence and fighting going on that I pray Lord you will keep Israel unified and that their enemies will not be able to shatter the Country.
I ask Father for you to give wisdom and guidance to all those in a position of authority. That is to say, the government, the Prime Minister, the Mayor and the officials. Please watch over the soldiers, keeping them safe. Further more, allow them the strength to defend their city, and, to protect the civilians keeping them also safe.
In the name of Jesus,
I bind the enemy from having any hold on the city of Jerusalem. In the same way, keep the enemy away from the people who call Israel home. Please loose the angels of the Lord to go and remove the veil that you placed on the Israeli so long ago. Please open their eyes so they may see that Jesus is the Messiah that they have been longing for.
Your Word says that Israel is the apple of your eye and because of that I can have confidence that your people are protected and watched over by you while waiting for that precious day of Christ’s return. Please keep the covenant you made with Israel, blessing them with grace and mercy. As a result allow their hearts to open to Jesus and give them peace.
Over the years you have always kept a remnant of Jerusalem, Israel and the Israeli people. Because you knew that one day Jesus would be returning. Father, I give thanks that each day, our time grows closer to the day when Jesus will return and be King over this earth.
In the name of my Lord and Saviour I pray. Amen.